Hi, we’re 10K Humans
Let's talk about Panel Management: Panel +
Research panels have long been an effective and efficient way to conduct agile research, but ultimately are only as good as the participants. That’s not just about who those members are, but how engaged they remain during the life of the panel.
What is it exactly?
It’s the strategy of building and maintaining the quality, engagement and experience of your members.
This can look like:
- Designing and structuring to align with business goals
- Creating a compelling value proposition for the members: engagement, contribution, feedback, incentives
- Creating an engaging and compelling user experience
- Monitoring the ‘health’ of your panel over time, and keeping it clean
Cool. But what makes us different?
We approach each panel as unique, mixing a secret sauce for each specific panel.
In our mind, no two panels are alike. And we’ve seen plenty! We’ll partner with you, bringing a mixture of best-practices and years of experience, combined with keeping abreast of the latest technologies and trends, all tailored to the specific context of your panel.
Panel Management: Panel +
Bespoke is our default. While we can package any combination of services unique to your specific needs, below is a summary of our standard approach.
Panel Design, Assessment & Clean
Why it’s important: Making sure your member base is clean, streamlined, and strategically designed – so that it can be a powerful research tool to meet business objectives.
Getting to the heart of what the panel needs to achieve
- How the database fits with the overall goals and strategy of the business - short, mid, and long term goals
- Database composition and target customer definition
- The purpose and benefit of the panel for members
- Recommended recruitment approaches & managing churn over time
- Approach to contacting and conducting research with members, frequency and method of communication
- Rewards design
Panel Assessment & Cleaning
Transparency re: current panel health and composition
- Member assessment and engagement rates
- Identifying types of members & any potential gaps
- Identifying engagement and devising potential re-engagement strategies
- Creating a plan for re-engagement and member culling/streamlining
Ongoing Management & Consulting
Why it’s important: Active management of the members and monitoring of panel health is essential to maintain high quality member contributions.
- Create workflow and organizational infrastructure
- Assist with creation/review of intake survey
- Initial programming and set-up of landing page
- Review and program introductory language and/or activities
- Answering participant emails, monitoring tech help requests
- Programming support
- Participant tracking and rewards administration
- Create relevant, topical content for members so that they’re invested in the experience, and share back results and / or the outcome of their contributions (feedback loop)
- Incentive Administration – pay incentives for those who choose to receive payment after earning required points
Panel Health Reports
- Participation rates (e.g. by study, email open rate, inactive panel members), contact frequency
- Panel size & churn (e.g. newly subscribed and unsubscribed
- Composition (e.g. panel demographics)
- Quarterly recommendations on: increasing engagement, assessment of rewards, panel cleaning
Engagement Landing Page
An interactive space to cultivate a sense of community within your panel members. It gives a place for them to see, access, and participate.
A landing page is a place for members to visit, and direct out to any surveys or assignments hosted on different software and review topical engagement activities. This page helps keep members updated, on schedule, and engaged. Examples of features include...
- Current polls, discussions, surveys, and other assignments.
- Fun facts, recent news, interesting articles, videos, and more to help keep participants engaged in the panel between activities.
- Praise the members who are actively participating in the panel and challenge others to catch up.
- A place for members to find the answers to frequently asked questions to make them feel supported and reduce management labor.
- An easily accessible way to contact a member of the team for questions, concerns, or anything else.
Want to know more?